- A new look – Project awarded to rebrand ‘Data Terbuka Sektor Awam’. m-Government now encompasses Open Data and Big Data Analytics.
- We are acquired by HeiTechPadu Bhd
- The springs of mobile payments across Government agencies with our mobile payment solutions
- mySMS15888 leaps to myGov Mobile! We are appointed as the service provider for mobilising Government’s services (m-Government)
- mySMS 15888 accorded at the Asia Pacific ICT Alliance Awards (APICTA) for the Best E-Government
- PM’s “Best of the Best” award for Rakancop e-Community
- We introduce Mobile Interactive Business Platform (MIBP), an enterprise solution
- We are on TV! DAPATAUTO & Shop@DAPAT.
- PLUS info highway gets a boost with SMS
- 8TV comes aboard and SMS Voting goes viral with One In A Million (OIAM) & So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD).
The Beginning (2000)
DAPAT Vista began as a premium content provider in mobile service industry. We started as a specialist mobile application provider for media companies such as Newspaper Publishers, TV and Radio Stations to enterprise solutions for the commercial sectors, with all on based short code 32728, numerically the word DAPAT.
- KLFM leads the Radio RTM SMS flagship with DAPAT.
- Polis Saman SMS makes its debut. The RakanCope-Community kicks off.
- HarianMetro & BeritaHarian launches their interactive SMS & e-community, I-Metro & RakanBH.
- With partnership with the media giant TV3 Group, SMS interactivity goes on air with talk shows MHI & WHI and BuletinUtama.
- Offering a one touch center through 1Gov AppStore project – a project awarded to develop the National App Store for all official Government apps . Another step ahead in mobilising Government services (m-Gov)
- Launched mySMS 2.0 app – the nifty NexGen SMS mobile app to endless Government services . Alll services in a palm of your hand.
- mySMS 15888 reaches broader networking – TuneTalk & UMobile!
- We are geared towards holistic mobile services includes MMS, USSD, Mobile Apps & Mobile Payment
- mySMS 15888 won the e-India Citizen’s Choice Award for eGovernance Citizen’s Choice
DAPAT Vista wins the contract by MAMPU to be the service provider for the Government’s first and unique shortcode of 15888. The birth of mySMS 15888.